Granny Weatherwax taught me self-confidence
Magrat and Agnes taught me you can be yourself - even if you’re not perfect
Nanny Ogg taught me… well, the hedgehog song. And to never trust little old ladies.
Sam Vimes taught me that everything can change, no matter how bad things look, but only if you’re prepared to work your ass off for it.
Rincewind taught me that courage is overrated.
Tiffany taught me to keep thinking and do what you have to do.
Susan taught me to see what’s really there.
DEATH showed me how strange humanity is.
And above all, Terry Pratchett taught me to never take yourself too seriously.
So, from the Mariana Trenches of my heart, I say thank you. King Pterry. Thank you very much indeed.
- moonandsixpence reblogged this from hedgehog-o-brien
- lovingskinny reblogged this from hedgehog-o-brien
- writurs likes this
- mernil-the-dyslexic likes this
- lightninging likes this
- fabricatidiempvnc likes this
- nuncallovioquenoparara reblogged this from hedgehog-o-brien
- nuncallovioquenoparara likes this
- hippo-pot-o-mouse likes this
- kelly842 reblogged this from hedgehog-o-brien
- glassedsilver likes this
- thisfridgeisempty reblogged this from choomtopchoom
- choomtopchoom reblogged this from hedgehog-o-brien
- titanium-starfish likes this
- lovelylovelyruthie likes this
- nandineed likes this
- collecting-data reblogged this from hedgehog-o-brien
- living-in-a-paracosm likes this
- peregrin-s likes this
- we-owe-it-to-disaster reblogged this from hedgehog-o-brien
- cakeweasel likes this
- jkpoptterheadiru likes this
- historyofrobots likes this
- the-random-rambler likes this
- mandorways likes this
- nathaliesketches likes this
- 8abbott-of-odd0 likes this
- ohraine likes this
- allons-yyoungwarlock likes this
- hapfairy likes this
- catlock-catwings likes this
- basicandmundane likes this
- hedgehog-o-brien posted this